Back into full swing of things at Art School again...feels like I have never left.
We have began making motifs that I plan to use for printing onto materials, there is eleven different ways to organise a repeat print - completely changing the way the motif looks each time.
For this project we have to complete (due 18th October):
- 2 Colour Story Boards (one Autumn/Winter and one Spring/Summer).
- 11 A3 repeat structures in full Spring/Summer colours.
- 11 A3 repeat structures in full Autumn/Winter colours.
- All of the above has to be spray mounted on A3 white mount board.
- Presentation is very important
Below is the a few of the motifs that I have chosen to use for my repeat pattern ...
I took these prints and patterns from drawings that I completed for my summer project.
This is only a few that I have completed but it gives you an idea of the patterns and colours that I am using.Had an induction for the print studio -where we will be printing the our materials -I have to admit I got SOO excited to get back printing again...something I haven't done since I completed my master-class at the Glasgow Print Studio a couple years back...Cant wait!